Last Modified: 8 March 2022
This constitutes the policy of Innovacean, LLC. (“Innovacean”) with respect to complaints of copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringements. We present newsworthy projects our team members have led, the nature and outcomes of the project.
We respect the rights of copyright holders and, in an effort to properly credit the copyright holders, Innovacean clearly indicates the company represented in the project in a prominent location on the page where any content is shown. Whenever this information is not available, the company whose products and/or services are being represented in the Promotional Content is the company holding the copyrights. Additionally, the title, description, product names, slogans and other data elements, in part, or in whole, may be trademarked by the same identified copyright holder.
Notwithstanding the above, should your company, or the company you are representing, want their current content removed from Innovacean, please provide us with a DMCA takedown notice comprised of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
All removal requests and DMCA notices should be sent to the following location:
Attn: Copyright Agent
1633 W. Innovation Way Fl. 5
Lehi, UT 84043
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or includes false information in a notice may be subject to liability.
Once a takedown request is received and validated, Innovacean will do its best to process such notices promptly.